- V-COPE’s Marital and Family Counseling Services are exclusively designed to handle the sensitive interpersonal conflicts between the couples themselves to improve their relationship status.
- We assess, identify and treat psychological issues within the context of the marriage and family systems.
- Marital and family counseling is centered on a single person because still he or she is interconnected to a set of relationship so its complexity by itself which needs to be handled carefully.
Marital and family counseling services include
- Premarital counseling
- Post Marital counseling
- Relationship counseling
- Child counseling
- Separation, and divorce counseling
Marriage and family counseling are a conclusive based, solution-focused, specific, with achievable therapeutic goals, designed to resolve issues faced within the marital family system. It is focussed on treating the mental, emotional and psychological disorders arising out from the framework of marriage bondage, couples, and family systems. Restoring a marital relationship demands distinctive dynamics and challenges, working closely with the clinical psychologist.
Our vast experience in handling various clients will definitely help you in the reconciliation process. V-COPE Marriage and family counseling program facilitates the couples building trust and healing their relationship.
V-COPE Marriage and family counseling services can help you resolve issues like
- Adjustment issues between the couples
- Blended families
- Domestic violence
- Substance abuse
- Physical or mental issues
- Communication problems
- Cultural Clashes
- Same-sex relationship issues
- Sexual difficulties
- Conflicts about child-rearing